Owlytics is an innovative start-up company in the digital-health field. Dedicated to improving the lives of all seniors and other at-risk populations, we use the predictive power of data analytics to aid the early detection and prevention of negative health events. Our personalized analytics platform provides tailored care for seniors and support to their caregivers.
We are seeking an experienced developer to join the Data Science team. The ideal candidate will strive to further develop their professional skills and grow within a cutting-edge start-up company.
- As a data scientist, you will own and be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring of real-life experiments and clinical trials, guide the collection of data and design solutions that will be deployed and impact people all around the world.
- Develop algorithms and data-driven solutions which maintain consistent data flow, data privacy, and anonymity compliance.
- Create end-to-end solutions from conception to implementation.
- Very high learning and experimental capabilities.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a python developer.
- Background in algorithm development and machine learning modeling and evaluation.
- Statistical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- BSc in computer science or other quantitative fields of study
- Experience with ML infrastructure (MLOps)
- Hands-on experience with Pytorch, Keras or Tensorflow
- Familiarity with temporal data, time-series modelling and signal processing.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, Apache Cassandra, etc.).
Contact us: HR@owlytics.com