Owlytics Healthcare (www.owlytics.com) develops a personal physiological data analytics platform, wearable based, for early detection of health events and pathological changes.
We are looking for a Senior Client/Mobile Developer to assume ownership of our mobile/wearables components and to lead our client software deliveries.
As a Sr. Mobile Client Engineer you will join a fresh and innovative team working on cutting-edge digital health data analytics technology. And coordinate between the Israeli team and partners teams all around the world.
The solution is particularly targeted at seniors’ caregivers at medical facilities and home care.
- Strong knowledge of Java/Swift is required. Real-world experience building and maintaining Android/iOS apps is a must – from UI to APIs.
- BSc in Computer Science or proven record in mobile development
- Outstanding drive, communication skills and motivation to grow into a team leader position
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of BLE and WiFi APIs for device communication, Accelerometer/PPG (HR) sensors sampling.
- Min. 3 years of Android/iOS experience is required
- Experience maintaining mobile apps with 100K+ users – a major plus
- Experience working with APIs, and complex server-side design – a major plus
- Experience in cross-platform programs (Flutter, React Native, Ionic etc.) – a major plus
- Understand the structure of existing applications and their development process
- Use your knowledge to contribute to existing applications
- Lead development + Review the code of other team members
- Maintain the full production cycle of owned components
- Lead outsource and partnerships operations with teams abroad
Contact us: email@example.com