Owlytics is an innovative start-up company in the digital health field. Dedicated to improving the lives of all seniors.
We’re seeking a senior back-end engineer to join our development team in building innovative products using advanced technologies – with the potential to influence the well being of millions of users.
This is an opportunity to work with talented people in a successful, fast-growing company.
- Develop algorithms and data-driven solutions that maintain non-stop data flow, data privacy, and anonymity compliance.
- Be an active member in designing the architecture of our existing and new developed services to support our constantly increasing scale
- Responsibility for end-to-end development and execution – from design to production
- Provide production support when needed
- B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering or related
- At least 5 years of development experience with strong knowledge in at least two programming languages – Php, NodeJS, Java, Python, etc.
- Agile methodologies experience and passion for technology
- Good experience with relational DBs like MySql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Good experience with NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB, ELK stack and Hadoop/Spark, etc
- Experience with events frameworks like Kafka and similar
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with at least one of the cloud providers – AWS, GCP.
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git (on Github, BitBucket).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Contact us: HR@owlytics.com